Staging Tips for Your Raleigh Real Estate Sale
10 Low Cost Ways to Make Home Buyers Say WOW!
LOW COST STRATEGIES to help your home sell faster and for more money!
1. Mow the lawn and trim the bushes - especially the ones that block your windows and diminish sunlight.
2. Purchase a new doormat.
3. Add a bright pot of flowers (or even a small evergreen in winter) on your front porch.
4. DECLUTTER! Remember...space sells. If buyers can't see the potential, you won't be able to maximize your profits.
5. Power-wash your driveway, sidewalk, and the exterior siding of your home.
6. Edge the grass around walks and trees plus add fresh mulch to your planting beds.
7. Purchase a new mailbox.
8. Upgrade the outdoor lighting for a feeling of safety (yes, buyers drive by your home at night too) and to add dramatic effect.
9. Clean your gutters.
10. Place a seasonal wreath on your front door.
Triangle Home Selling Made Easier!
While there are many details to be handled during the sale of your home, from preparing your home for the market, pricing the property correctly, negotiating offers, inspections, and so on, you can breathe easier knowing every detail will be handled on your behalf by NEXT STAGE REALTY. Contact us, your Triangle real estate experts for more information about a complimentary pre-listing consultation today!
Complimentary services offered to every seller...
- Staging Consultation with a Certified Staging Expert.
- Pre-Listing cleaning.
- Professional Photos.
- Professional home measurements.
- THREE brokers, ONE price!
Request Your Complimentary Home Evaluation
While many real estate agents still use the old fashion "PFA" (Pulled From the Air) method to determine the fair market value of your Triangle Real Estate, we'll remove all the guesswork when your home is evaluated. Your home will be priced properly using comprehensive data to conduct a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). In the CMA, we'll collect and compare data for homes that have recently sold in your neighborhood. We will analyze homes that are comparable to yours in terms of house size, lot size, improvements, locations, and schools in order to price your home competitively the first time. Request your FREE Triangle Home Evaluation today!